Thursday, July 28, 2011

Congrats Graduate!


This is going to be a pretty short post today as I am very tired and would like to go to bed, but I wanted to give an up date really quick. Today we graduated from our fertility doctor to a normal OB. I wasn't sure that I would ever be going back to a normal OB again. It seems like so long since I have been to a doctor that isn't a specialist. I am very excited that we have gotten to this point, but am also kind of scared. Dr. Gentry was just absolutely wonderful and I trusted him 100% on our journey with us. Now I have to learn to trust someone else.

We did get another ultrasound today and it is AMAZING how much the child has grown in just a week and a half. I look at the picture in awe of what is growing inside of me. We also were able to see the heartbeat again and the dr. was very happy with the speed of it. We tried to listen to it, but the technician just kept picking up my heart. But we could see it again, and it was wonderful. I am going to post the 2 ultrasound pictures again and let everyone see for themselves how much the baby has grown in ONLY 1 week and 2 days. I also love the ultrasound from today because you can see the yolk sac (this is what gives nutrients to the baby as the placenta and umbelical cord are going) and it looks like a halo on our little angels head.

6 Weeks 3 Days


7 Weeks 5 Days





No comments:

Post a Comment