Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Infertile Photo Shoot

I have a lot of friends that are fabulous photographers. I have often thought about which one I would use to take pictures of my family someday. Pretty much not a day goes by that I don't see one of them posting new pics they have taken of a wedding, senior pics, family photos, maternity pictures, or newborns. It's sad, but true, that there are days that I get jealous of those pictures. I want to be the pregnant girl in those pictures. Even the cheesy ones where Travis is making a heart on my belly with his hands. I want the pictures where I am wearing the tight, plain white t-shirt to show off my baby bump. I'm even willing to clean my bathroom every week if it means that I can hold the camera up to the bathroom mirror every week just to show how that little bump is growing. I want to place my baby in a random basket with a blanket bunched all around them so we can get a picture of them sleeping (because all babies sleep in random wicker baskets.....) I want the picture of just Travis's arm as the baby is sleeping on it with it's little head resting in his hand. Heck if we end up with multiples, we might get a pic of a baby on each arm and even a leg! Now that would be a picture I would proudly hang up in my living room! So with all that said, while I am nowhere near the kind of photographer that many of my friends are, I decided to start off my photo album. I KNOW that come next summer I will be decorating my house with actual pictures of my little family (hopefully little and not like Jon and Kate plus 8 size). And all my photographer friends, start sending me your best offers for maternity and newborn picture packages.... and you might really want to start thinking about doing infertility photo shoots... I think there's good money there!

My Infertile Vs. Fertile Photo Shoot
Fertile Photo Shoot of baby's first bath:
Infertile's Photo Shoot:


Fertile's photo shoot of baby in exersaucer:

Infertile's Photo Shoot:
 (complete with Cleo checking out her new sibling)


Fertile's Photo shoot of playing on a play mat:



Infertile's Photo Shoot:



No comments:

Post a Comment